Tuesday, September 22, 2009

College Recruiting...It's that time of the year AGAIN!





It's Recruiting Time... come fall I start to attend many college fairs... and I do private tutoring! People are in that "next phase of life" come September...the lazy days of summer are history! If you or anyone you know needs some "college coaching" and tips on student interviewing skills for college admissions, internships or entry level jobs... it's that time of year, please contact me! If you are visiting colleges and want some tips on "getting the most out of your visit"... please just ask!

When I'm at college fair,and activly recruiting  I don't realize how much talking I'm doing until I'm on my way home and my face actually hurts, to do it right, it's exhausting ... but I love it and love working with students, at all stages... AND it's never too late to go back to school either!

No comments: