Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Starting to "loose" it for Idol!


I think I know what's bugging me tonight ....
"American Idol".... I'm officially sick of it! Maybe a 4th judge and too much time spent on them... maybe this season (8 seasons of anything gets OLD) they're just not that exciting? Thank God for Simon, he's still the dynamic personality I enjoy. I like some reality TV... I find "The Biggest Loser" fascinating... Lord knows I'd NEVER get on a scale in front of millions of people! I loved the first "Survivor".... I don't think I ever watched it again. I just could NOT allow myself to ever watch "The Bachelor" - I may have watched the final show of one of them, can't really remember.
What would good reality TV be? Seeing the Obama's having dinner in their private apartment? Watching Angelina vacuum? Seeing Kelly Ripa in back-to-school night? I don't know...but I'd probably tune in to that total trivia! Any other ideas of what we'd "really" like to see??

1 comment:

preppyplayer said...

We stopped watching this year... and we miss that together time. However, now the fam watches Lost and Heros together. Not the same as discussing AI the next morning at breakfast...