Friday, April 17, 2009

Just say "NO"

OK... it's long overdue - the condition of my basement, I need to "wake up" out of this state of denial...unless I tackle it myself...it will NEVER change - time for some MAJOR purging. I'm famous for just "shoving" things away quickly to get rid of them. Our basement is not a finished basement... laundry, Phil's tie flying table and equipment, Gene's weights - BUT the majority is MY STUFF.
I wonder who else has 2 "George Foreman Grills, Bread Machine, Fondue Set, Wok, S'mores Maker Thing, Pasta Maker, Margarita Maker, Food Dehydrator, old crock pot "just in case" old toaster oven "just in case" ... I'm sure their are additional "things" I've not found yet ~ mind you, this is NOT to mention the appliances we do use... kitchen aid, food processor, blender, etc.
What's scary is I still want to try the famous Ronco "Set it and Forget it".... maybe so the other appliances we've used once have some additional company, they've been together in the basement without a new member.... Somehow this item has intrigued me...the few times I've seen it on an "infomercial" it's so convincing...but I've NOT broken down and purchased... maybe because I know where it will end up...


Just say "NO"

No comments: