Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hunting for "The Best Stuff on Earth"

I hate cronic complainers...and rarely do I want to complain...but lately I'm totally obsessing over not being able to find my favorite Snapple... I ONLY like one flavor - Diet Iced Tea and Lemonade (together)! Everyone who tastes it, or I share it with seems to LOVE IT TOO! Snapple does NOT make it in one of those easy 12 packs...so you have to purchase it by single bottles....but thanks to the manager in Shop Rite, when they do have it on the shelf and the 12 pack is on sale, he'll let me purchase 12 loose bottles at the 12 pack sale price (now, please don't go and do this...or I'll NEVER get any). Honestly, I've found myself stopping at a grocery store and B-lining directly to the Snapple isle to hunt for this flavor... I've notified Snapple to see if they can provide more of it... (no response). I can consider myself a Snapple junkie...but only for this flavor. And when I do stock up on it...my son decides it's his favorite too - so he moves over all the Gatorade, G2, Propel, OJ and everything I purchase to make him happy!
Any solutions out there to easily find "the best stuff on earth"???

No comments: