Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hoping I've learned my lesson!

This is not the first time this has happened to me... lost my "little" make up bag... a VERY expensive lesson. It's all of 6" x 4" and will cost me at least $175.00 if I replace everything... well, not even everything.
It's about the only thing I can't purchase at TJMaxx (which I gave up going to for lent...sort of). I'm one to hunt for a bargain...but I really am loyal to "department store" make up...usually a very expensive trip to Lord and Taylor, exiting with their tiny shopping bag from the Nars, Clinique, and Chanel counter... I've accepted it's gone...done everything to trace my steps - and the night I lost it, I never touched it while we were out! This time I've really learned my lesson ...I'm NOT taking it with me anymore! (except for a spare lipstick in my pocket)
What am I using before I bite the bullet and go to L&T... the scraps and ends of sticks and compacts from old stuff that I've learned.... don't throw out.

No comments: