Monday, November 2, 2009

The Rugby House!


These 5 guys live together. Can you imagine them all walking into the house for a shower after a game "mud bath" ... down a guy from a recent injury. I walked into the house once...let's just say they have different standards! Yesterday was the last season game, unfortunately a loss to Marist, but these guys really practice hard, play hard and party hard. I understand that's a standard for rugby.... They'll be working out all winter and back in the spring! 

Can you even imagine?

It's times like these he LOVES to give us a big hug! 
http://susanssunnyside.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

OHN said...

I can SOOOO relate to this post. My two older (21 next week, and 19) boys live with three more guys.

All I can tell you is that when I went to pick up the oldest when he was really sick (to bring him home for some TLC), I had to use the bathroom and it was G.R.O.S.S.

I vowed to not go back....and when it is time for them to move out, they will either hire someone to clean the place, or lose their deposit, cuz momma isn't going there without biohazard gear.

Susan said...

Hi OHN...
Thanks for your comments... ya, totally gross and I have NO intention to go in. His poor girlfriend is there next weekend for a banquet, she brings flip flops to go into the bathroom shower...
He also know when the landlord charges them for a cleaning person - that HE is paying every cent!!!! 5 guys...all play Rugby... 2 bathrooms... disgusting! Nice to hear from you!!!