Sunday, November 1, 2009

Watch Your Mouth, Please!


Lord knows I'm not a prude. But...if there is one phrase that I find so offensive it's when people say "You Suck", or "It Sucks"...
It startles me, I know there are many more offensive curse words, sayings, finger gestures, etc. - maybe I hear them more frequently, but I find (especially when coming from an adult) it to be shocking, ignorant and very disappointing. I've seen a lot of hate toward the Yankees and as much as I'm a Yankee fan, I really enjoy the rivalry and don't take it all that seriously... I don't know how anyone can wear a shirt that say's "Anyone Sucks"...
I hate to even type it! I've had people say Go "F" yourself, it just doesn't bother me as much... one of those things I just can't explain...
http://susanssunnyside.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

preppyplayer said...

Susan, I know... it really sucks when people do that! LOL
I couldn't resist-please forgive me?