Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome September!!!


Seton Hall Campus Green
I LOVE the early signs of fall... the transition is so welcomed... once school has started, I'm in full gear - I'm moving offices on campus... great time to purge old stuff and start brand new! I walked into our town A&P and smelled the cinnamon brooms... saw a larger than usual display of apples! The windows are open with cool air... we're getting prepped for a painting job in the house... some new carpeting... and tonight dug out my favorite hoodie! Fresh Start... once it's the "ember" months... I'm happy... Welcome September!!!

1 comment:

preppyplayer said...

I'm an autumn girl too. Still haven't heard from my pollen lady. Maybe she got busted! Just kidding.
How was Fran's? We were at a wedding all weekend and am sorry I was unable to get down there...