Thursday, August 20, 2009

The GREAT NYC Street Fairs!

I love NYC Street festivals and fairs... When I lived in Manhattan I went to many of them... after a while the vendors seem to all be selling many of the same things... but being in different neighborhoods is great fun... We usually try to go into the city and attend a street fair at least once a year, it's NOT my husbands favorite thing to do, but he's a good sport... sort of the other end of me going on some fly fishing ventures with him! (and once we are there, he has a better time then he thinks he will) This is a great website that features the different fairs in the city, I've referred to it frequently. http://www.nycstreetfairs.com/sched.html
This Saturday is The Great Irish Festival (6th Ave from 42nd to 56th Street)... Wanna go too?

No comments: