Monday, May 11, 2009

"On the Run"

For me, my morning ritual on my way to school is to stop at my favorite coffee watering hole...
The convenience store of Exxon Gas - "On the Run". My sister told me I was becoming a creature of habit, like our Mom. It took me a while to realize I'm not a fan of Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Coffee! On the Run serves Bengal Trader's Coffee... and I love coffee bars that have out their own selection of half and half, skim milk, regular milk, and every sweetener available! My new favorite habit is to microwave my coffee so it's nice and hot for a long time after I pour it! I know, call me weird. I've realized I can eat just about anything....but my coffee is very dear to me and I want it just so... milk, but a drop of cream and 3/4 of the package of Splenda (can you imagine asking for that at a counter)??? So, if you've not tried "On the Run" and their Bengal Coffee which by-the-way has many flavors, to choose from....I'd give it a go! My 16 oz is next to me right now!

No comments: