Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes... life is good













I really don't have favorite clothes... I prefer some over others; I'm not really loyal to any brand and actually - I don't like to shop, especially for myself. BUT...I find myself really admiring the "Life is Good" brand - When I'm in Ramsey Outdoor Store with my husband, or any outdoor store with Phil - I love to gravitate to the "Life is Good" section ...I think their logo is fun, colors are muted and cool, fabric is very soft and their sayings are just adorable and very clever! Of course they (like other brands) have gone rampid with everything from dog accessories, tire covers, dishes, frisbees and the list goes on...for me, I just love the tee shirts and baseball caps.... and have to agree that "life is good"!

No comments: