Friday, June 26, 2009

Who's Patty Duke?

Patty Duke and that famous flip!


Farrah Fawcett and that famous hair and smile!


Last evening, a very candid response from my 22 year old niece made me feel old, then her next response to another statement, made me feel VERY old. Having a terrible "hair day"... I mentioned it and said "I have this Patty Duke flip going on"... She said "who's Patty Duke". Later, this same evening I mentioned it was not a good day in Hollywood loosing both Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. She said "who's Farah Fawcett". Now, I'm referring to a very savvy, smart and well informed lady! Patty Duke, I could live with... Farrah Fawcett? I thought everyone knew who she was! Of course she knew who Michael Jackson was!
The world will miss Americas most famous "Charlie's Angel" and the all time most famous Pop Star...as I continue to feel very old...may they rest in peace..

No comments: