Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NJ Phenomenon... "The Real Housewives of NJ"!


I'm late in catching the NJ Phenomenon. "The Real Housewives of NJ" I had to find out what channel Bravo TV was... 44 - and tune in. It's ALL the talk ... and having lived in the same town for many years and having a sister who still lives there, I've heard her reflect on this show and finally had to find it. OMG, entertaining, sort of - does it reflect the families in Franklin Lakes? I don't think so. It's "new money" spending it out of control (cash, of course) and incredibly vindictive to each other... I'll admit, I honestly don't know all that much about them, but I had to watch a few episodes to know what people (primarily women) are talking about. So, to many of my friends who used to live in this area... if you've not watched it, it's entertaining and check it out. I don't know if my mother has seen it... NOT really promoting it to her (my folks no longer live in Franklin Lakes, Mom would loath this show) Fun to see: The Market Basket, Oakland Diner, Varka etc. This reality TV show is a little too close to home (physically only)... Will I watch more of it... yeah, probably!
on a side bar ~ could this blog be ANY more distant than my following blog: Peaceful. ???

No comments: