Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Come back... "food network"....



I'm somewhat obsessed by what I recently can't have...it's the Food Network and HGTV... If you belong to cable via "Cablevision" you can't watch them either... I thought I was hearing things when my friend Jane posted it on "facebook"... WHAT??? They are my most watched channels... So, an agreement - between Scripps Network (owners of both Food Network and HGTV) and Cablevision... way too many details for me to keep track of... I really don't care who owns what, etc. - all I know is I'm in withdrawal! I missed Michelle Obama on Iron Chef America the other night... but, who I really miss are both Giada and Ina... ("Everyday Italian" and "Barefoot Contessa")...
So how long do I wait it out??? My husband and son just "don't get it"... but let me see them not be able to watch football, they'd get it really quickly! When The Yankees went onto some "paid" only network, we bought it the next day... no questions asked!



I'm sure that through someone, and somehow, they will become available, hopefully not at an additional cost... if push comes to shove and this household has to decide between some "elite" channels...

No comments: